Thursday, January 3, 2013

Zissou Forever

We Live Upstairs Zissou Forever Outfit
Favorite Wes Anderson movie, hands down. I usually receive a pair of arched eyebrows or a crinkled nose when people hear that, but what can I say? The submarine scene is enough in itself; I can't help but pay homage. 
We Live Upstairs Zissou Forever OutfitWe Live Upstairs Zissou Forever Outfit
We Live Upstairs Zissou Forever Outfit
We Live Upstairs Zissou Forever OutfitWe Live Upstairs Zissou Forever Outfit
We Live Upstairs Zissou Forever Outfit
I love this hat so much it hurts. Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. *Arches one eyebrow and crinkles her nose* :) I think this is the only Wes film I didn't love but I think my tastes have changed a lot since I first saw it so I think it may be due a rewatch. Loving your whole outfit here..that gorgeous coat, the cute hat and the sparkle on the heel of your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you so much!
      And no worries-it wasn't my favorite the first time out either; a rewatch is definitely in order!

      Delete
  2. I love practically all of the Anderson movies! And so I'm in love with your shirt! By the way your hair is getting so long! You look so pretty Leah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair has gotten itself into a growing fiend and I am not mad at all about it : )
      Thanks Emma! You're always so sweet.

      Delete
  3. i hear that response to it all the time too, but i totally loved it. it was so colorful and different haha. in my eyes he can never do any wrong

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...