Thursday, May 16, 2013

Chartreuse

We Live Upstairs Chartreuse Outfit

You may or may not recognize this particular combination of clothing from this post, but just bear with me as I use up the last little bits of my pile of winter photos. In hindsight, I wish I had chosen a top with a more flattering fit for the couple-y photos, but I still really like the color combination (who knew chartreuse goes with SO MANY things?). Also, we didn't want to wear anything that was "matchy" or otherwise not "us," and I think this outfit captures Winter Leah to a T. 

We Live Upstairs Chartreuse Outfit
We Live Upstairs Chartreuse Outfit
We Live Upstairs Chartreuse OutfitWe Live Upstairs Chartreuse Outfit

Unlike last weekend, I really have no idea what's happening this weekend, but I will see y'all on Monday to report back! LG OUT (I'm cool).

4 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through Marlen's blog, and first of all I love the outfit!! Second, I saw your 5 questions video and noticed you're moving to SC at the end of the summer. I live in Columbia, so if you guys would like a friend or someone to show you around, don't hesitate to get in touch with me!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First off, thanks so much!
      And we will also be living in Columbia! We're not moving til the end of July, but I really may take you up on that offer! It's so hard to make a new group of friends when you move, so I really appreciate it! You're very sweet : )

      Delete
  2. I'm not gonna lie, when I saw the thumbnail for this post and the title, I said to myself "uhh that is not chartreuse its burgundy" because all I saw was your hat. MY BAD.
    I love your outfit, and I've def found that chartreuse goes with a lot, too!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that it is wintery but not a long skirt. Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...