Thursday, May 9, 2013

Lavender & Navy

We Live Upstairs Lavender and Navy outfit

What's that, an outfit post on my own blog? Is the world ending, did the apocalypse happen? No, I'm just slowly, finally getting to the digital mounds of photos still on my camera. 

I wore some version of this while we were visiting 'ol Carolina (I sincerely hope some of the accent rubs off on me in the three years that we'll be there), but we were a little busy being wined, dined, and touristy to take photos : ). Thus, I re-created the ensemble for your (immense) viewing pleasure on a sunny Saturday a few weeks ago. 

We Live Upstairs Lavender and Navy outfitWe Live Upstairs Lavender and Navy outfit
We Live Upstairs Lavender and Navy outfitWe Live Upstairs Lavender and Navy outfit
We Live Upstairs Lavender and Navy outfit

The shirt is actually a dress; TRICKED YOU.
Have a great weekend! There will be lots of wedding related crafting around here. Help me?

2 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! I love the way lavender contrasts with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been doing wedding crafting all this weekend too (our invites are not as cute as yours though).

    Glad to see your outfits again!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...