Monday, April 23, 2012

The Blues

We Live Upstairs The Blues Outfit We Live Upstairs The Blues Outfit We Live Upstairs The Blues Outfit

We Live Upstairs The Blues Outfit

We Live Upstairs The Blues Outfit

We Live Upstairs The Blues Outfit
Shirt: JCP a couple years ago
Collared Shirt: Thrifted
Shorts: UO
Necklace: Gifted by Matt
Flats: Thrifted in High School (and it shows)

Blue was just my color on Friday; emotionally and sartorially. It was just one of those days when I wanted to be in bed more than anything else, and nothing could get me out of my funk. But alas, I had things to do and places to be, so I sucked it up and kept truckin'.

I might never get rid of this shoulder decal shirt- I love it so much. It's an XL, and was a little too big for me when I bought it, but it was the only one left and I was so in love I didn't care. But now, after losing a significant amount of weight since its purchase, it's noticeably too big for me. Do I care now? Nope.

These shoes are from a Goodwill in my hometown- I found them in high school. One of my favorite finds ever, but they're really starting to show their age. Whatevs- I'll wear 'em til they are actually falling apart. What are some of your ride-til-they-die items?

The end of semester is drawing near and I'm going to be spread pretty thin until then, so bear with me! I'll be posting as much as I can, but I might have to take a hiatus here and there. 

I hope everyone's week is starting off well!

16 comments:

  1. Every girl loves a bit of gingham. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoulder pads are incredible. Really, they are :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I <3 them. I'm a sucker for a shoulder decal.

      Delete
  3. Leah! I'm coming to thrift with you soon! Mostly because I'm super jealous of your constant finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love nothing more! I need some partners in crime.

      Delete
  4. leah, i just adore your blog! so happy i found it tonight. so many of my favorite things are from goodwill...i'll have 'em forever.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, that is such a sweet thing to say! Thank you so much!
      And Goodwill is the best. I love knowing that them item I now love has already been loved by so many other people!

      Delete
  5. I really love those flats! Items that you keep forever are the best....I have a pair of sweatpants that I don't think I'll ever get rid of!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love when something stays with you awhile and it becomes part of your history.

      Delete
  6. I LOVE the outfit! And I kind of like my clothing fitting a bit large. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I kind of do too. In a way, it makes me feel a bit smaller?
      And thanks lady! : )

      Delete
  7. Love how you mixed the stripes and gingham - so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Pattern mixing is my favorite : )

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...