Sunday, May 20, 2012

Going Away

In just a few short weeks, Matt will be leaving for Greece for an entire month. In honor of his departure, we will (hopefully) be hosting a croquet party complete with some finger foods and fancy drinks. The details have not quite been hammered out yet, but in the event that everything does go according to plan, and I had unlimited funds, my croquet attire would include the following:

Croquet



Now, don't get it twisted: I don't happen to have unlimited funds (especially since we made a hefty [exciting] purchase recently that will all but consume the next few paychecks...can't wait to share!), so I will not be wearing, well, any of this. I may try to come up with something similar, but we'll see.

And yes, I chose Lauren Moffatt fall for summertime, but I couldn't help myself. It's/she's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...