Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hound s/s 2012

It's lookbook time, y'all. May I present to you, Hound s/s 2012:

Description of Photo

Description of Photo

Description of Photo

Description of Photo

Description of Photo

I might have a soft spot for Hound because they're from Chicago, but that does not- repeat- does not validate my love for this collection any less. But let's face it, I gotta rep the midwest.

Though I do not have any personal anecdotes to align myself with Hound, I still felt I could call this collection my own upon first sight. With its candy-like vibrance, playful lengths and overall cheeky attitude, I think I would be hard pressed to find a summer collection that could sum me up so well. Not to mention, the tone of the line lies somewhere in the abyss that is youthful and sophisticated, which draws me even closer. I always told myself if I worked in an office setting, I would not sacrifice my aesthetic; and I feel like this collection would provide just that for me. You know, since I'm half little girl, half old lady.

The above photos are only a few from the lookbook, but you can find the rest of them here. Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. okay, why have i never heard of this collection before???? drooling over everything!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was really surprised to not have known about them before!

      Delete
  2. I need that sleeveless shirtdress in my closet, glad you introduced me to this line!
    Brooke @ what2wear, Monikabrooke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED THE DRESS IN PHOTO NUMBER 4. Cool blog btw. Check my blog out and follow I followed you
    xx gabi

    Sequinsandspikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's perfect.
      And thank you! Will do : )

      Delete
  4. Ohh, this truly is the cutest collection! <3 I love the bright yellows!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's very beautiful. And makes me happy : )

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...