Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Messy Attempts

We Live Upstairs Messy Attempts Outfit

This is my first attempt at the dress/skirt over pants pairing since early high school. Of course, then it was more like flared leg + a full mini + some punk-ish (or so I thought) tee. I know, I know- don't look at me that way. 
Though I think this attempt is slightly more grown up looking, it's not where I'd like it to be. I'd love to devise a concoction involving leather-like leggings and a full (yet mature) skirt, but I have yet to find the former item at an at-all-conceivable price. The search continues (suggestions?)!


We Live Upstairs Messy Attempts Outfit

We Live Upstairs Messy Attempts Outfit

We Live Upstairs Messy Attempts Outfit

Description of Photo

We Live Upstairs Messy Attempts Outfit
Dress: UO; Pants: UO; Blazer: LUX; Boots: Asos; Necklace: Target

I'm also trying to do more with twists instead of braids; nothing against the bohemian staple, but I'm not a morning person and one allows me that extra 10 minutes to stare dead-brained into the mirror, while the other does not.

I hope everyone is having a great week thus far! Stop back by tomorrow! : )

2 comments:

  1. Asos had some really cute ones awhile back. Not sure what they cost or if they're even available anymore. But, I thought I'd suggest! : )

    Oh, goodness. Our early high school style...Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oohh, I'll check it out. Thanks for the tip, Lyds!

      I lol'ed about us as freshman when I was writing this.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...